Starfish Swim School
You're ready for your little ones to learn to swim, enrol for some swim lessons yourself, or you and/or
your child is looking for some stroke correction...That's where Starfish Swim School steps in
and shows the way: Using SSI standards-based international training systems to train and
certify our Swim Teachers & Swim Students.
Starfish Swim School use the SSI International standardised lesson plan, known as the Gold Script.
There are four categories tailored to the individual swimmer's needs based on ability,
not merely on a time frame for completion. If the swimmer is ready to move up to the next level,
the lesson plan flexibility allows for that to occur on an individualised basis, instead of
waiting for the entire class to reach the final goals for the level.
Lessons are charged per term which is 12 lessons there is a monthly fee available for 4 lessons.
- All documents are required to be filled in and all pages to be initialled.
- Lessons are booked according to schedule which is pre-determined.
- The 1st Lesson is an Evaluation Session to assess the swimmer's competency and Level.
- Payment needs to be made before lessons commence.
- Students need to arrive 10 minutes before the lesson commences.
- For pricing see tab for courses.
For more information, give Jackie a ring on
011 454 1722, e-mail email@example.com or visit our contact page.
Click on the link to download our Application Form [KNPDF-6938447g1]